Join in the Splashathon fun at your class during the two weeks of April 1st – April 14th!
We are very excited to invite you and your little one(s) to take part in our Water Babies Splashathon 2019 to help raise vital funds for Crumlin Hospital.
During the classes of the two weeks of 1st to 14th April we will be making Céad Mile Splashes to support sick children! We will be doing lots of activities and skills in your regular class all involving as much splashing as possible so that we can collectively do 100,000 (Céad Míle) splashes nationwide!
Water Babies are proud to support CMRF Crumlin and join all the parents, families, doctors, nurses, and scientists who are fighting every day to protect and save children from Childhood Illness.
Will you join us this year to do #whateverittakes to get sick children back out to play?
It’s easy to get involved!
All you have to do is to make sure to come along during these two weeks to take part in our Water Babies Céad Mile Splashes challenge. We promise to make it a super fun event!
Then get your friends, family, neighbours, workmates….(you get the idea)…. to sponsor your little one(s) for their Cead Mile Splashes challenge by
Creating an iDonate page (great for spreading the word on social media)
- Go to https://www.idonate.ie/1840_water-babies-splashathon.html
- Start Fundraising
- Fill out details - register
- Create new fundraising page – fill out details
- Fundraising Title
- Image – you might like to add an image of your little one!
- Select event from events list – pick Water Babies Splashathon!
- In memory – if relevant for you!
- Target – estimate amount and pick for say 1 month
- Water Babies Splashathon
- More details – e.g. Please sponsor ‘your baby’s name’ who will be taking part in the Water Babies Splashathon in aid of Crumlin Hospital!
Make sure to save page!
Click Promote – you can share via Facebook, Use URL
If you’d prefer to make a once-off donation you can do this by visiting www.idonate.ie/waterbabies alternatively if you would prefer a sponsorship card – cards will be available at classes or just email us and we can send it to you!