We are very excited to invite you and your little one(s) to take part in our Water Babies Splashathon to help raise vital funds for Crumlin Children’s Hospital.
During the classes of the two weeks of 27th March to 9th April we will be making Céad Míle Splashes to raise much needed funds for the Nazareth Ward in Crumlin Children’s Hospital! We will be doing multiple activities and skills in your regular classes all involving as much splashing as possible so that we collectively do 100,000 (Céad Míle) Splashes nationwide.
So are you ready to get involved?! You can choose to support the cause in several ways
- Take a sponsorship card provided during the first week and ask your friends and family to sponsor your little one’s splashy contribution to our Cead Mile Splashes Campaign
- Set up a Sponsorship Page on iDonate and ask your friends and family to sponsor your little one’s splashy contribution to our Cead Mile Splashes Campaign
- Donate any spare cash you might have in the buckets at the pools over our Splashathon weeks to support everybody’s splashy efforts to make Cead Míle Splashes for Crumlin Children's Hospital a HUGE success!!
How to set up an iDonate account for the Water Babies Splashathon Event so you can get your family and friends to sponsor your little one!
- Go to https://www.idonate.ie/event/1653_water-babies-splashathon.html
- Start Fundraising
- Fill out details - register
- Create new page – fill out details
- Step 4: Enter target count – just estimate an amount/ How long to collect money – 1 month
- Step 5: Short Status Update e.g. please sponsor ‘your baby’s name’ who will be taking part in the Water Babies Splashathon in aid of Crumlin Hospital!
- Make sure to save page – go ‘Page Options’ at top of page and click save
- Click Promote – you can share via Facebook, Use URL or send a standard email to your friends and family!
If you’d prefer to make a once-off donation you can do this by visiting www.idonate.ie/waterbabies alternatively if you would prefer a sponsorship card – cards will be available at classes or just email us and we can send it to you!